Language, Tourism & Hospitality and Cooking School
EIDE is a well-known private institution in the area of Bilbao. The Language School was founded in 1976 and in 1989 the Tourism, Hospitality and Cooking Schools followed. The number of students (more than 15.000), that have attended the school are proof of EIDE’s quality and professionalism. As well as that, EIDE is accredited by many institutions.
More information about EIDE Tourism, Hospitality and Cooking Schools at: www.eide.es
The bases of our teaching are Innovation, Personal Attention and Professionalism:
Quality and Professionalism.
- All our teachers are native, they have a degree and broad experience in language teaching.
- Most of the staff have been part of EIDE team for 5 to 30 years.
- Courses are developed following serious programmes.
- We are accredited by Institutions such as The Instituto Cervantes, The University of Cambridge, the Education and Employment Department of the Basque Government…
- Classrooms are equipped with high quality sound and video systems.
- Classes are held in small groups, where teachers pay personal attention to all the students.
- All the staff at EIDE try to attend to each student’s needs.
- Regarding accommodation and host families, we try to place students at the accommodation that suits them best and with host families with similar hobbies or tastes.
- Host families also try to help the students with anything and everything that they can.
Innovation and New Technology
- We try to include new communicative methods and learning through experience in our classes.
- We have 10 active boards which are used daily during the lessons.
- We use moodle and other tools as a support for our lessons
- We have free Wi-Fi for the students
- There is a computer room for all the students.