Recipe: Black Puding and Grilled Goat Cheese with Honey Vinaigrette
INGREDIENTS (6 pinchos)
- One tomato
- 6 thick slices of Spanish black pudding (morcilla)
- 90 gr. of Goat Cheese
- Sesame seeds
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Slice the tomato (half centimeter).
- Brown the tomato a little.
- Fry the black pudding carefully.
- Put the black pudding on the tomato.
- Cover it with the goat chees.
- Grill it in the oven or with a
- Mix the honey vinaigrette: mix 2 parts of olive oil, one part of balsamic vinagre, one part of honey and a pinch of salt.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the pincho
- Serve it warm