Types of Spanish Courses
- Intensive Spanish Courses: 4 lessons per day, 5 days per week. These are the best courses to really improve the 4 linguistic skills: speaking and spoken interaction, listening comprehension, reading and writing. Courses are held any time of the year, except for holiday periods (check calendar).
- DELE Courses and Examinations: 4-week course. 4 lessons per day, 5 days per week. For student with the requiered level, who want to practice for the examination. This course is also valid for students requiring a VISA. EIDE can manage the accommodation for students entering this course.
- Personalized courses: A course for students with specific needs, for those who cannot attend regular intensive courses due to the schedule or for studens who want lower prices. Private lessons are for individual students or small groups of maximum 3 people. We addapt the program to the students needs, dates and timetable.
The following type of courses are valid for students’ VISA application:
- Intensive Spanish Courses
- DELE Courses
- Personalized course with a minimum 15 hours per week.